Thursday 14 March 2013

Trend board ideas

So currently on my pinterest I have a few ideas for my final boards for S/S and A/W 14

- Eastern Promise for A/W 14 - bringing in rich colours inspired by middle eastern culture. rich reds and dark tones will be important for A/W

- Pastels for S/S 14, these are already making an appearance in 2013 but are set to continue into next year. Pastel colours will be important in fashion, hair and beauty trends and also home style.

- Industrial pattern A/W- using a lot of metallics and blacks, along with geometric patterns

Im thinking about doing the first 2. because I love pastel colours and also eastern style. so i think this will be perfect for me! also i think i could use some of the information i gained at London fashion weekend, as the dollhouse trend links with the pastel trend, and middle eastern fashion was shown on the catwalk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment