Thursday 18 April 2013

Final board

This is my finished board for my eastern promise trend. I was heavily inspired by african colours- red and oranges for 14 a/w shown by my predictions. I included a picture of a tiger that I took at the zoo to be my main focus, as it shows the main colours in my predicted colour palette and shows the culture I was inspired by (africa and India). I also included a collage piece that I created in the mood board workshop that includes alot of tribal print- inspired by eastern culture. I also inclided some close ups of bangles and fabrics from india- showing their vibrant colours that tie in with my trend.
I really like my finished mood board. I think that it is simple and clear, showing my selected colour palette clearly and showing different influences of the trend- culture wise. If I where to make another mood board for this trend, i think i would make it less angular and clean, and mix the pictures and colours in together so that you don't see any white space. then just the colour pallet would shine through the pictures. but i feel that this is the most appropriate way to show my trend prediction, as it is clear and concise.

No comments:

Post a Comment