Monday 29 April 2013

Pastel mood board- final

This is my final mood board for my Pastel trend called 'Romantic pastels'. I decided to call the trend romantic pastels because I feel that the pastel trend has been heavily inspired by the 20's where the pastels where usted and 'romantic'. I was inspired by the boards that I looked up and used the images that I liked from my Pinterest board. I used the pictures to create my colour palette, using some muted colours and mixing them with brighter contemporary ones. I feel that the top 3 images explain my trend easily, the left shows a romantic set all in pastel colours, the second showing a range of pastel colours and the last showing how pastels can be interpreted and used for a contemporary outfit. The rest show how pastels are used in lifestyle and beauty- showing that pastels can be used in many aspects of 'fashion' and lifestyle.
Im very pleased with my board, and feel that you understand the concept straight away, the pictures all contain the same colour palette, making the board flow easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment