Thursday 4 April 2013

London zoo!

So I went to london zoo yesterday, and thought that this would be a great way to get inspiration for my mood board for my Eastern promise trend. Seeing as all the animals represent a different culture I took pictures of giraffes, monkeys, exotic birds and more. So that I could look at their different patterns and colours- which could intertwine with my trend to see if the colours of the animals would inspire me for my board.
Tiger- Colours go perfectly- the brown, tan and blacks- also represents Africa 
 I love the vibrant green colour of this snake- showing exotic colour
 Love the colours of the fish compared to the blue background
 Piranha- the scales look glittery, compared to the dark skin colour
 Girafe- also a good representation of Africa
 (A really cute monkey) loving the moustache 
 great mix of colours on this bird- grey, pink, orange black and white

Lovely vibrant red- in contrast to the green surroundings

I think it would be great to include both the giraffe and the tiger in my mood board, because they represent the African culture and also the colours match with the forecasted colours predicted for A/W 14/15 from WGSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment