Thursday 25 April 2013

Pastel board inspiration

I found these moodboards on google, and was hoping that they would give me some inspiration on how to layout my board. and which colour pastels to go for!

I love how the mood board on the left has a romantic, 'lovely' feel to it. which links to the trend i found on WGSN at the start of the project which was Century romance a/w 13 14, that i looked at early on in the project. the board in the top left focuses mainly on pastel pink and duck egg blue, relating the colours to the shoes that they are advertising.



I love the board to my right. it focuses on a range of pastel colours, without it appearing childish- the colour palette is accessible for all ages. the florals and lace create a girly, romantic scene. i would like to create a board like this, without it being overly cluttered and i would include a colour palette.




This board reminds me of 1920's glamour, with headpieces, dusky pink as the main colour and a lot of ruffles and pleated dresses. i think that this board is more romantic than it is pastel, more spring in its colours, as it focuses mainly on pinks and browns. i like the simplicity of the board. it is clearly laid out and you get the theme straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment